From The Bottom Verse
Caucasian asian persuasion I'm going need dat bread-
Kerrains sfeffians Denise Angel I'll be needing dat head-
Name dropping to get my point across-
A little promo to Angel fellatio she boss-
Safe house 4 dats my new shyt and crimes of passion coming-
Taye unleashed the beast twice you'll never see him running -
Let me take a second and which up my flow, and kick dat real shyt my people really me fa-
The niccas you respect recognize me as big homie-
Not on no street they Jus no I'm not being phoney-
But on the other hand I show a whole bunch of niccas love-
And when it's time to get it back, most of them won't give it up-
but I ain't trippin do my best to make the city pop-
I'll give'em daily dose Mixtapes until our album drop-
Spotlighting the real give'em all a chance to get a deal-
But careful what love I give'em cause that shyt can get you killed-
#Word
No comments:
Post a Comment